The Benefits of Occupancy Sensors – LED Lighting
The efficiency and numerous benefits of LED lighting is now well documented. Both environmentally and economically, LED Lighting is far superior to older alternatives such as halogen bulbs.
Benefits of LEDs include:
- Longer rated life of usually 50,000 hours
- Efficient use of energy with Lower wattage and similar lighting output
- Benefits the environment
- Lower wattage = lower energy bills
- Reduced maintenance and replacement costs with higher rated life
- Positive company image by adopting sustainable practices such as LED lighting upgrade
With numerous benefits of simply switching your old lighting to LED Lighting, there comes even further cost savings by changing how efficiently you use the LEDs.
By incorporating motion sensors, you can increase how efficiently you use the LED Lighting, and therefore benefit even further from greater energy savings.
Motion Sensors will detect movement and the LED will light up to full power. It is a practical way to reduce energy waste and therefore reduce energy costs.
Motion Sensors are particularly useful in areas where there are sustained periods of no human activity, such as:
- Carparks and firestairs
- Office blocks
- Switch rooms and storage rooms
These areas can see dramatic decreases in energy consumption by simply incorporating a microwave motion sensor. When the area is not occupied energy is simply wasted, and full power can return only when needed. This approach is a very energy efficient way to complement LED technology.
We have installed LED IP65 Fittings that have an inbuilt microwave sensor into numerous strata carparks and firestairs throughout Sydney, reducing our client’s energy bills.
Further savings with a discount under the NSW Energy Savings Scheme, makes this LED light fantastic value for money. Easily Green offer this discount upfront on every quote!
- Huge energy savings due to sensors, dimming capability and adjustable timer
- 3 year warranty on the LED chips, 2 year warranty on the battery, 4 year warranty on the driver, 10 year warranty on the base. All redeemable in Australia
- Long life LED – 50,000 hours, rated life exceeds all of the warranties
- All parts replaceable
- Battery packs are readily available, they are external and can be changed live safely – no need for an electrician
- IP65 base is weatherproof and anti-corrosive
- Ideal replacement for your emergency & standard light fittings in firestairs and carparks
This LED product is IPART approved to generate Energy Saving Certificates (ESCs) and Easily Green offer the ESCs as a POINT OF SALE discount on every quote. We take care of the whole process for you, from paperwork to statutory requirements and give you the discount upfront.
You can read further about this highly efficient LED IP65 Fitting through this link: LED IP65 Fitting with in-built Motion Sensor